Vojvodina organic cluster is an association founded in 2014 with goal to increase innovation, efficiency and sustainability of organic agriculture in Vojvodina province. This cluster have 65 members: 2 Universities, 2 Faculties, 2 Institutes, Sec.Agric. School, Organic Control System, 8 Organic NGO, 10 Organic Companies and 39 Organic farmers from Vojvodina province.
Cluster Management bodies are: Assembly, Board, Cluster manager and Executives sector. Within the cluster, there are five operating sectors: Department of Science and innovation, Department for education, Department of project management and international cooperation, Department for commercial activity and Department for standardization and legal regulations.
The association’s activities are reflected through the development of new initiatives, exchange of information, marketing and creating network. The aim of the cluster activity is to achieve favorable conditions for development of innovative activities and operations of all cluster members. Cluster actions will result in increased production areas, better marketing and storage of organic products, establishment of new standards and rules, as well as their application in the field of production and marketing of organic food and protection and conservation of the environment.
The objectives of the Association are:
• collaboration with same, or similar type of organizations, institutions and fonds on organic production issues
• support to members by providing technical assistance in raising funds for the implementation of development projects from different foreign and domestic funds
• to provide unique information system for members, their own needs and organic product customer`s needs
• initiating, encouraging and publishing professional publications and advertizing
• organization of conferences, seminars and similar activities that aim to encourage production, processing and consumption of organic products.
Vojvodina organic cluster
Adress: Narodnog fronta 22, 21000 Novi Sad, Serbia